Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
We are hiring an Logistics Coordinator to work out of our Melrose Park, IL factory.
This role is responsible for creating bills of lading and packing slips for truck loads and contacting carriers for daily pickups to ensure on time shipment.
- Prepare accurate bills of lading and packing slips
- Prepare ship schedule report daily
- Provide shipping status and order visibility information as required to both internal and external clients, monitoring ship information, closing of shipped orders, order status, etc.
- Schedule out going shipments to successfully meet ship dates.
- Maintain finished goods inventory ensuring accuracy
- Maintain a clean and orderly shipping department
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly shipping and inventory reports both promptly and accurately using AS400 and MS Excel.
- Must be extremely self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong communication skills and excellent analytical aptitude
- Developed customer service skills with a “whatever it takes” attitude while supporting and modeling the desired culture of Interlake Mecalux.
- Good understanding of shipping and receiving processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be available for both 1st & 2nd shift hours.
|How to apply
||Job application center