Store Fulfillment synchronizes inventory and workflows to ensure optimal stock management between the central warehouse and the physical store networkAsk our experts
Efficient stock management for distribution to physical stores
The Store Fulfillment module has been designed for companies that need real-time control over inventory of their warehouse and physical stores. Additionally, it syncs supply operations throughout the distribution network such as picking, replenishment, transfers between stores, and returns.
Store Fulfillment from Interlake Mecalux integrates the WMS with the POS terminals
Best-in-class features of Store Fulfillment
- WMS integration with point of sale (POS) terminals
- Automatic replenishment of store items depending on stock level
- Task generation after an in-store sale or return
- Transfer of in-warehouse items to stores or between stores
- Warehouse management with cash-and-carry model
- Quick in-store stock counts
- Coordinated counts between different operators
- Automatic reports (stock level by store or stock on the way, etc.)
What benefits does it provide?
- Inventory always updated in warehouse and stores
- Stockouts eliminated in stores
- Task synchronization between warehouse and stores
- Coordinated transfers between stores
- Efficient returns management
- End-to-end distribution visibility in real-time
Store Fulfillment adapts to different store types
A distribution center serves one or more stores in different geographical locations. Stores are replenished with goods available in the distribution center. The system controls returns and transfers between stores.
Store incorporated in the warehouse with picking done for customers
Customers pick the products they need from the shelves and pay at the counter. In this case, the store and warehouse inventory are managed separately.
Shop incorporated in a warehouse with picking done by staff
Customers order the products they need at the store counter. Then, operators are responsible for locating them in the warehouse. Once the sale is made, the system updates the inventory automatically.