Software for the food industry
Apply stock selection rules tailored to specific storage criterion. Ensure timely shipments.Ask Our Experts
Issues like strict quality control, tracking and safety in the food sector raise the logistics bar for retailers and wholesalers.
Data mining of the batch, manufacture date, best-before date and expiration date provides comprehensive stock visibility from reception up to customer dispatches.
Taking different approaches, like FIFO, LIFO, FEFO, etc., to select stock are make-or-break decisions in this sector. Stock control with regards to the temperature, weight, type, packing or brand packaging guarantees quality and streamlines dispatches in this sector.
- Assign stock using FIFO, FEFO, LIFO strategies.
- Track stock by batch, best-before date, expiration date, etc.
- Use put-away strategies by temperature, product type, display format, quality, etc.
- Quality manager for stock.
- Streamline output movements starting with stock packaging.
- Voice picking available.