Software for the food industry
Apply stock selection rules tailored to specific storage criterion. Ensure timely shipments.Request a DEMO
Issues like strict quality control, tracking and safety in the food sector raise the logistics bar for retailers and wholesalers.
Data mining of the batch, manufacture date, best-before date and expiration date provides comprehensive stock visibility from reception up to customer dispatches.
Taking different approaches, like FIFO, LIFO, FEFO, etc., to select stock are make-or-break decisions in this sector. Stock control with regards to the temperature, weight, type, packing or brand packaging guarantees quality and streamlines dispatches in this sector.
- Assign stock using FIFO, FEFO, LIFO strategies.
- Track stock by batch, best-before date, expiration date, etc.
- Use put-away strategies by temperature, product type, display format, quality, etc.
- Quality manager for stock.
- Streamline output movements starting with stock packaging.
- Voice picking available.