We are hiring an Structural Engineer to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
- Perform structural analysis and design to meet customer specifications and a variety of codes as it relates to racking and shelving product solutions.
- Prepare fabrication and installation drawings.
- Create bills of material for proposals and orders.
- Interact extensively with external consultants, customers, distributors, installation contractors, project and site managers, plant and sales personnel.
- Prepare quotations, approvals, and installation drawings for complex system projects (pick modules, pallet shuttles, etc.)
- Other duties as required
Vacancy located in:
Melrose Park, IL
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Civil Engineering and Industrial Engineering preferred. Master's Degree in Structural Engineering is valued
- Solid understanding of structural engineering principles
- At least 6 months of professional, related experience(e.g. internship) is preferred