Human Resources Generalist
This role is responsible for recruitment, onboarding, and other HR administrative functions within the company in order to support the company’s growth and management’s people needs.
- Recruit qualified candidates for open positions, relying heavily on sourcing and hunting for qualified candidates. Review applicants and passive candidates’ resumes, completing phone, videoconference and in-person interviews to determine qualifications.
- Communicate with candidates frequently to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection process.
- Post job vacancies on websites and online job boards.
- Attend career fairs
- Find and/or review staffing agencies and headhunters to help support recruitment activities. Review service and fee agreements, negotiating terms that are in line with company’s objectives and standards. Introduce outside firms to the company and our open positions.
- Conduct new hire orientation, communicating and cheerleading the company’s culture along with policies. Make arrangements with the newly hired employee and his/her manager for their onboarding and a smooth first day.
- Prepare and maintain personnel files, entering new hire information into HRIS and updating HRIS as needed
- Track open positions using recruiting software and manage the resume database
- Other duties as needed
Vacancy located in:
Melrose Park, IL
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Comfortable making sound decisions independently
- Candidates must have integrity, be highly analytical, and have a strong desire to be deeply involved in the business. Candidates must be organized and methodical in their work, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change. Candidates must be able to persevere through difficult work challenges with the highest degree of dedication. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact and communicate effectively with personnel from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to fluently read, write, and speak Spanish is preferred
- Must be willing to work full-time at our corporate office in Melrose Park.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required