Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
Interlake Mecalux has achieved substantial growth in recent years, more than tripling our sales from 2008 to present. We are hiring a Help Desk Support Technician to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software
- Troubleshoot network communication
- Install new personal computer systems using policies and procedures provided by HQ
- Management and maintenance of work request queue
- Provide support to end-users for common office software applications
- Software applications supported include: MS Office, Windows OS, Lotus Notes, Client Access, SAPgui
- Assist with managing and maintaining hardware and software inventories
- Management and monitoring of client side anti-virus software
- Management of trouble tickets with external support services
- Document work performed
- Thoroughly research technical issues and document solutions for user problems in a timely manner
- Maintain incident tracking system from the input of issues through the resolutions, including any necessary escalation to the IT team at HQ.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an integrated multinational team
- Must have working knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and managing communication issues
- Good understanding of Microsoft Networking Technologies, Active Directory, and File and Print Servers
- Good understanding of Level 1 and Level 2 IT support
- Spanish fluency is preferred, but not required
|How to apply
||Job application center