Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
Interlake Mecalux has achieved substantial growth in recent years, more than tripling our sales from 2008 to present. We are hiring a Electromechanic Technician to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
- Analyze equipment failures, determine cause, and make necessary adjustments and repairs
- Troubleshoot PLC’s and other automatic production systems
- Repair, maintain, and install minor and major electrical and electronics systems and fixtures
- Move, install, and adjust fixtures, motors and other electrical/mechanical equipment
- Measure, cut, bond, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit
- Connect power cables to equipment and install grounding leads
- Test electrical equipment for safety
- Perform preventative maintenance service to machinery and equipment
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Perform other duties as needed