Customer Service Representative - Melrose Park, IL
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to work out of our Melrose Park, IL headquarters.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for resolving customer issues, processing orders, tracking/tracing shipments, processing returns/damages, and working with internal departments.
- Resolve customer calls and emails in a timely manner
- Receive, process and response to inquiries regarding pricing, order status and changes, product availabilities and product information
- Process all incoming requested for shipment information from both internal and external
- Act as a liaison between our Logistics Department and our customers regarding order status, tracking shipments, and identifying late shipments
- Facilitate the resolution of quality, service, or billing issues by performing activities such as issuing order complement, issuing RGA's, or other remedies as deemed appropriate by management
- Confer with other internal departments to resolve customer issues or complaints
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' issues or requests, ensuring complete follow through every time
- Facilitate order complement process, completing the required paperwork and following through on the entire transaction to resolution
- Contact customers to respond to inquired or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
- Manage claims with freight companies and customers
- Complete regularly scheduled or ad hoc reports using SAP and MS Excel
- Grow with us: Teach and train new associates as they join the company
- Professional business acumen with the proven ability to multi-task extensively and remain results-orientated while receiving ever-changing or ambiguous direction and minimal supervision
- Understanding of what it takes to provide good customer service
- Ability to follow through on complex/technical projects requiring extensive research
- Excellent phone presence and professional communication skills; proven ability to remain composed with faced with difficult issues and tight deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills
ContactJob application center
Personal Data of Natural Persons
The protection of your personal details is one of the MECALUX Group –called from here on MECALUX - main concerns. For the purposes of preserving and guarantying your privacy at all times, in strict enforcement of what was established in the Organic Law 15/1999, from the 13th. December, regarding the Protection of Personal Data -“LOPD”- and the rest of legislation concordant with the subject. Consequently, MECALUX informs you about all the personal data that can be received through the web, as well as the ones that can be given through the e-mail, postal mail, fax, telephone or any other medium. Your data will be treated with strict privacy according to the company’s privacy and security policy as well as according to the LOPD, and they will be added to the company responsibility file. The aim of the collection of these data is to manage your relation with MECALUX, as well as to inform you about offers, promotions, products and services offered by the company. They are used for surveys, statistics, market tendency analysis and for following your preferences regarding the surfing through the web site, to personalise and improve our services.
Likewise, MECALUX informs you can exercise, at any time and according to the LOPD, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data as well as the right to revoke, without retroactive effect, the given consent for the communication of your data to any company from the group, sending a letter to MECALUX, S.A., calle Silici 1, 08940 Cornellà - Barcelona – Spain or, for your added convenience, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference “Data Protection”.
On the other hand, the company understands that all the personal data you have provided us with in your relation with MECALUX, are true, complete and precise, and therefore it is your charge to communicate to the company any modification regarding them.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.