WMS Programmer - Melrose Park, IL
Automation / Operations
Mecalux Software Solutions is currently seeking a WMS Programmer.
- Review all user specifications and manage the deployment
- Analyze and understand the needs of the customer
- Design and write the technical specifications, configuring the software to the particular needs of the project
- Track the project design (customer requirements, functional specification, subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria ...)
- Track the project by setting up, organizing, coordinating and animating the project team according to the specifications (customer request, budget, deadlines ...)
- Validate the system with the client
- Travel in furtherance of responsibilities to various customer sites across the USA.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of administration of database system management, primarily Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL
- Knowledge of .Net platform, especially C# or any other object-related languages
- Microsoft or Oracle certifications are valued
- Knowledge of agile methods and project management tools
- Knowledge of logistics and warehousing
- Ability to travel 25% - 50% of the time, working in Melrose Park, IL corporate office the remainder of the time.