Continuous Improvement Engineer - Pontiac, IL
We are hiring a Continuous Improvement Engineer to work out of our Pontiac, IL facility.
- Review, follow, and control production plans, conferring heavily with corporate office
- Detect industrial or logistics processes that can be improved
- Study and implement appropriate solutions, conferring with management.
- Participate in the purchasing processes for industrial machines and equipment, following the annual CAPEX investment plan for new equipment.
- Manage relationships with suppliers
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or similar field of study
- Personality: Candidates must have integrity, be highly analytical, and have a strong desire to be deeply involved in the business. Candidates must be organized and methodical in their work, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change. Candidates must be able to preserve through difficult work challenges with the highest degree of dedication. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact and communicate effectively with personnel from all levels of the organization
- Ability to work both in the office and on the plant floor, in hot and cold conditions, standing/walking at least 4 hours per day.