This role facilitates the execution of customer requested repair and maintenance of the company’s manufactured carousel equipment and other related services. Management of vendor performance and approval of repair means and methods on behalf of the company and its end users is essential to this position.
- Responsible for providing advanced electro-mechanical support, based on product knowledge, to customers and contractors in support of repair requests.
- Evaluate product repair needs through discussion with the customer and communicate to contractor customer expectations.
- Provide management and support of performance and cost related criteria of contractor pool to ensure all metrics are being met to meet customer guidelines.
- Approve and process all electro-mechanical service invoices for assigned contractors, ensuring they are compliant with customer guidelines and standards
- Approve and process contractor requests for parts, qualifying type and quantities required to perform the repair/service.
- Provide quotations to customers for necessary repairs up to and including replacement equipment.
- Provide support to engineers, project managers, and sales reprentatives
- Respond and address customer inquiries on quoted repairs, and make
adjustments as necessary.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with customers and resolving conflict
- General understanding of manufacturing processes
- Advanced Product knowledge
- Strong phone presence and communication skills
- Electro-Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to multi-task and cross-train within the Installations department
|How to apply||Job application center|