Drafter - Melrose Park, IL
This role is responsible for operating computer-aided drafting equipment to prepare drawings for storage rack projects. This role may also design new products or modify existing products for customer applications.
- Create bills of material for proposals and orders.
- Prepare and Supervise the preparation of fabrication and installation drawings, using AutoCAD
- Interact extensively with external consultants, customers, distributors, installation contractors, project and site managers, plant and sales personnel.
- Prepare quotations, approvals, and installation drawings for storage rack projects.
- Design modifications to rack products to resolve production difficulties.
- Other duties as needed
- Associate degree in CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) or related subject; 2 years of related professional experience may substitute degree
- Previous experience using AutoCAD
- Knowledge of structural drafting
- Knowledge of engineering principles and terminology
- Ability to work independently and within a team with minimal supervision
- "Whatever it takes!" attitude
|How to apply||Job application center|