- Coordinate proposal generation including creating bills of material, pricing/selecting material, generating layouts/drawings as well as coordinating with Engineering & Installations when required
- Orchestrate regular project meetings internally with Sales and with customers when required
- Provide product application and product orientation training to internal personnel and external customers in order to demonstrate
- Provide training, guidance, and support to customers, Area Market Managers, and Account Executives related to estimating/pricing procedures as well as order preparation activities
- Utilize OPC to log and follow up on all leads and quotes that are given to the distributors and internal sales department. Follow established lead generation program guidelines. Monitor all lost projects identifying reason for loss and report back to Area Market Manager
- Visit customers and/or meet with customers as required
- Maintain weekly/monthly sales reports
- Teach and train new associates as they join our company
- Develop strong professional relationships with key partners in our business, including Sales, Engineering, and Installations
- Resolve customer issues in a timely professional manner, always delivering a consistently high level of customer service
- Help to develop strategies for assigned territory utilizing organizational directives and sales and market trends to achieve business initiatives, maintain customer satisfaction, and meet customers’ needs
- Help to evaluate distributor performance and identify distributor relationships that best meet business goals and objectives
- Other duties as needed
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD preferred, but not required.
- Strong, polished communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical aptitude.
- Desire to learn about the Material Handling industry
- A customer-focused and “whatever it takes” attitude.
|How to apply||Job application center|