We are currently searching for a Designer to work out of our Carrollton, TX facility.
This role is responsible for operating computer-aided drafting equipment to prepare drawings for storage rack projects. This role may also design new products or modify existing products for customer applications.
- Operates computer aided drafting equipment to prepare fabrication and standard product drawings for plant production.
- Prepares quotation, approval and installation drawings for storage rack projects.
- Generates Bills of Material for storage rack installation projects.
- Assists in training and advising CAD Operators in operating computer-aided drafting equipment.
- Designs modifications to rack products to resolve production difficulties.
- Associate degree in Engineering or equivalent education and experience
- Advanced AutoCAD training
- Experience in structural or mechanical drafting
- Experience in using AutoCAD to design rack products
- Knowledge of engineering principles and terminology
Interlake Mecalux offers excellent benefits including:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent insurance including medical, dental, vision, life/disability.
- Robust 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- The invaluable opportunity to work for a growing, global company that values continuous process improvements and promotes from within.