WMS IT Project Manager- Melrose Park
Automation / Operations
· Review all user specifications to the user and manage the deployment
· Analyze and understand the needs of the customer
· Propose a suitable technical solution
· Design and write the technical specifications
· Train and follow teams of subcontractors and developers
· Act as a liaison between the customer contact(s) on the project site and Interlake Mecalux departments to coordinate the configuration of the software and the installation of it
· Track the project design (customer requirements, functional specification, subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria ...)
· Track the project by setting up, organizing, coordinating and animating the project team according to the specifications (customer request, budget, deadlines ...)
· Ensure the profitability of the project.
Vacancy located in:
Melrose Park, IL
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Computer Science
· Experience in project and team management
· Solid knowledge of programming languages such as C, C ++, C #, Java, and technical architectures.
· Ability to travel 25% - 50% of the time, with or without notice.
· Personality: Candidates must have integrity, be highly analytical, and have a strong desire to be deeply involved in the business. Candidates must be organized and methodical in their work, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change. Candidates must be able to preserve through difficult work challenges with the highest degree of dedication. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact and communicate effectively with personnel from all levels of the organization.