Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
Interlake Mecalux has achieved substantial growth in recent years, more than tripling our sales from 2008 to present. We are hiring a Jr. Traveling Project Manager to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer contact(s) on the project site and Interlake Mecalux departments to coordinate the delivery and installation of material handling equipment products.
- Coordinates with other contractors/subcontractors on the customer’s site to schedule installation.
- Determine and obtain necessary permitting required for the installation.
- Inspects subcontracted installation work of Interlake Mecalux products to ensure compliance with contractual commitments.
- Develops project timelines and budgets with milestone dates for completion of work. Meets with contractors and customer to ensure project is completed according to schedule.
- Writes project reports, memoranda, and correspondence detailing project status and issues.
- Resolves and determines alternative solutions to construction, manufacturing, installation, or equipment issues and problems at customer sites.
- Negotiates with the customer to determine the cost, terms, and conditions of change orders.
- Supervises the installation or Interlake Mecalux products as well as purchased products and materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related work experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong communication skills with ability to lead through a strong character and with confidence.
- Ability to travel up to 50%-75%
|How to apply
||Job application center