Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer contact(s) on the project site and Interlake Mecalux departments to coordinate the delivery and installation of material handling equipment products.
- Coordinates with other contractors/subcontractors on the customer’s site to schedule installation.
- Determine and obtain necessary permitting required for the installation.
- Inspects subcontracted installation work of Interlake Mecalux products to ensure compliance with contractual commitments.
- Develops project timelines and budgets with milestone dates for completion of work. Meets with contractors and customer to ensure project is completed according to schedule.
- Writes project reports, memoranda, and correspondence detailing project status and issues.
- Resolves and determines alternative solutions to construction, manufacturing, installation, or equipment issues and problems at customer sites.
- Negotiates with the customer to determine the cost, terms, and conditions of change orders.
- Supervises the installation or Interlake Mecalux products as well as purchased products and materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related work experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong communication skills with ability to lead through a strong character and with confidence.
- Ability to travel up to 50%-75%
|How to apply
||Job application center