Interlake Mecalux is one of the leading companies in the storage systems market. We are currently searching for an Entry-level Structural Engineer to work out of our Melrose Park, IL Headquarters.
- Perform structural analysis and design to meet customer specifications and a variety of codes.
- Create bills of material for proposals and orders.
- Supervise the preparation of fabrication and installation drawings.
- Develop and maintain in-house structural design programs.
- Interact extensively with external consultants, customers, distributors, installation contractors, project and site managers, plant and sales personnel.
- The opportunity to work with a highly qualified/skilled team and on interesting and challenging projects.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge of structural analysis and design
- Experience working with AutoCAD, MathCad, finite element analysis programs
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Solid understanding of engineering principles
- "Whatever it takes!" attitude and the desire to grow professionally within Interlake Mecalux.
|How to apply
||Job application center