Summary: First-line management of all personnel, systems, and warehouse resources required for the effective control and completion of frame assembly, order fulfillment, shipping, inventory management, and transportation coordination.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in shipping products. Plan, assign, and direct the work of shipping personnel.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow while maintaining facility compliance with standard safety procedures.
- Schedule shipments via approved carriers.
- Generate bills of lading for customer and trucking company.
- Ensure products are staged and orders are prepared for movement.
- Confer with department heads in production, sales, quality, and purchasing to coordinate shipping activities
- Compile and distribute shipping reports detailing status of orders, on-time delivery metrics, and daily shipping costs to monitor efficiency and quality.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy
- Work to satisfactorily resolve any customer issues.
- Ensure cycle counting is completed according to warehouse standards and coordinates the annual physical inventory.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment. Ensures compliance with all OSHA and DOT requirements
- Strong character and strong leadership skills
- Previous shipping & inventory experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience with an ERP system required, with SAP preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused attitude
- Familiarity with OSHA rules and regulations. Safety-focused attitude
|How to apply
||Job application center