Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
Interlake Mecalux has achieved substantial growth in recent years, more than tripling our sales from 2008 to present. We are hiring a Warehouse Supervisor to work out of our Dallas, TX facility.
Role Summary: First-line management of all personnel, systems, and warehouse resources required for the effective control and completion of order fulfillment and shipping.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in shipping products. Plan, assign, and direct the work of shipping personnel.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Ensure products are staged and orders are prepared for movement.
- Confer with department heads in production, sales, quality, and purchasing to coordinate shipping activities
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy
- Ensure that shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, is recorded.
- Work to satisfactorily resolve any customer issues
- Report any process or equipment issue to the appropriate member of management
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA and DOT requirements