Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
We are hiring a Entry Level Recruiter to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
This role is responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization.
- Post job vacancies on websites including CareerBuilder.com, the company’s website Interlakemecalux.com, college career websites, Craig’s List, EBay Classifieds, and other online job boards.
- Source candidates for vacancies using resources such as CareerBuilder.com, Indeed.com, LinkedIn.com, Facebook.com, etc.
- Contact staffing agencies to inform of the company’s vacancies and solicit their help in recruitment of qualified candidates
- Review and evaluate applicants’ qualifications according to established guidelines.
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring managers within the company, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Inform potential candidate about the company’s history, place in the world, culture, operations, and career growth opportunities
- Interview applicants to obtain information related to work history, training, education, job skills, salary requirements, and personality
- Communicate with candidates frequently to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection process.
- Advise managers and associates on staffing policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain personnel files
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Assist in the communication and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Listen to concerns and suggestions for associates and provide timely feedback
- Assist in a variety of Human Resource projects as needed