Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
We are hiring a Shipping Quality Clerk to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
This position is responsible for inspecting outbound loads for quality and inspecting weight distribution on trailers.
- Perform inspections of outbound loads on company products according to well defined criteria using physical and visual measurements.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections.
- Communicate to Warehouse Manager regarding quality incidences and corrective action.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- At least 1 year of previous related experience
- Good understanding of shipping and receiving processes with in a manufacturing environment
- General proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Analytical aptitude
- Good arithmetic and measuring skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be extremely self-motived and able to work under minimal supervision
|How to apply
||Job application center