Plant Administrative Assistant- Melrose Park, IL
The Plant Administrative Assistant is responsible for general administrative tasks within the office for the Plant Manager. Tasks will include using Excel, Word, e-mail and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Investigate, track, respond to, and follow up on inquiries, requests, concerns, and/or complaints directed to the Plant Manager
- Communicate with payroll to ensure timely and accurate bonus payments are processed weekly
- Manage all special projects and activities requiring a high level of involvement by the Plant Manager
- Print production labels
- Communicate with internal departments, outside vendors, and staffing agencies
- Time keeping responsibilities
- Maintain rosters of employee hours wokred, available PTO, etc. for all departments
- General administrative skills (working with excel, e-mail).
- Good PC skills
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing company and comfortable with entering a plant evironment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Personality: Candidates must have integrity, be highly analytical, and have a strong desire to be deeply involved in the business. Candidates must be organized and methodical in their work, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change. Candidates must be able to preserve through difficult work challenges with the highest degree of dedication. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact and communicate effectively with personnel from all levels of the organization.