Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
We are hiring a Payroll & Benefits Administrator to work out of our US Corporate Office in Melrose Park, IL.
- Prepare and maintain personnel files, entering new hire information into HRIS and updating HRIS as needed
- Administer weekly timekeeping for personnel. Reconcile time cards with supervisors, collect PTO forms and other payroll-related documents
- Process weekly/biweekly payroll
- Create a variety of weekly and monthly reports related to payroll and finance of HR (e.g. cost reports, OT reports and analysis, and other ad hoc reports).
- Conduct monthly informational benefits meetings with personnel
- Assist with all HR informational meetings, such as Open Enrollment
- Assist in a variety of Human Resources and administrative projects
- Other duties as needed
- Candidates must have integrity, be highly analytical, and have a strong desire to be deeply involved in the business. Candidates must be organized and methodical in their work, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change. Candidates must be able to persevere through difficult work challenges with the highest degree of dedication. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact and communicate effectively with personnel from all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- A strong character with a bias for action; high energy, positive attitude, strong sense of urgency and action-oriented
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to creatively solve problems
- Professional communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours, including coming in early and staying late, based on business needs
- Ability to work and interact with all departments throughout the organization
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required
|How to apply
||Job application center