National Accounts Executive - Melrose Park, IL headquarters
Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, is hiring an Account Executive for National Accounts to join our sales team based in Chicago.
- Maintain and grow business among existing national and/or major accounts
- Manage relationships by updating customers' knowledge of products/applications, securing engineering/design support, and providing appropriate training.
- Demonstrate leadership with customers by conducting sales presentations, directing sales calls, managing sales order negotiations, and overseeing the execution of sales orders
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Create and present quotes and proposals to customers to achieve sales closures on pricing and delivery/service terms that are mutually agreeable to the customer and Interlake Mecalux.
- Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation, and customer service activities. Consult with customers to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly sales plans that include prospecting activities and forecasts. Use and update the CRM daily.
- Travel in furtherance of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required with a specialization in engineering highly preferred.
- Proven track record of excelling in the area of sales with an industrial and technical product.
- Personality: Candidates must have integrity, be highly analytical, and have a strong desire to be deeply involved in the business. Candidates must be organized and methodical in their work, with the ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change. Candidates must be able to persevere through difficult work challenges with the highest degree of dedication. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact and communicate effectively with personnel from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel domestically as needed, with or without notice, approximately 50% of time.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, early mornings, and weekends, with or without notice.