Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to work out of our Melrose Park, IL facility.
This role is responsible is for resolving customer issues, processing orders, tracking/tracing shipments, processing returns/damages, and working with internal departments.
- Resolve customer calls and emails in a timely manner
- Receive, process, and respond to inquiries regarding pricing, order status and changes, product availabilities and product information
- Process all incoming requests for shipment information from both internal and external
- Act as a liaison between our Logistics Department and our customers regarding order status, tracking shipments, and identifying late shipments
- Facilitate the resolution of quality, service, or billing issues by performing activities such as issuing Order Complement, issuing RGA’s, or other remedies as deemed appropriate by management
- Confer with other internal departments to resolve customer issues or complaints
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' issues or requests, ensuring complete follow through every time
- Facilitate order complement process, completing the required paperwork and following through on the entire transaction to resolution
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
- Manage claims with freight companies and customers
- Complete regularly scheduled or ad hoc reports using SAP and MS Excel
- Grow with us: Teach and train new associates as they join the company