Jr. Structural Engineer - San Diego, CA
We are hiring a Jr. Structural Engineer to work out of our San Diego, CA location.
The Jr. Structural Engineer position is responsible for the analysis and design of steel rack systems.
- Ensure that engineering designs and services are consistent with philosophy of Parent Company Mecalux, S.A.
- Ensure that work is consistent with the intention of Parent Company with respect to standard and non-standard product quoting
- Analyze and present new product proposals along with competitive evaluation to parent company for review and approval
- Recommend engineering standards and specifications for products and drawings to parent company for implementation in the USA
- Ensure that product designs meet all applicable industry codes and specifications
- Recommend to parent company the ideas of continuous improvement of engineering procedures, designs, and services
- Ensure confidentiality and reliability of product design, codes, processes, and intellectual property
Vacancy located in:
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred
- A customer-focused and results-oriented attitude with the drive to support sales growth
- A proactive approach and sense of urgency
- Professional communication skills