IT Analyst (Bilingual) - Melrose Park, IL
Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
Interlake Mecalux has achieved substantial growth in recent years, more than tripling our sales from 2008 to present. We are hiring an IT Analyst to work out of our Melrose Park, IL headquarters.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network communication issues
- Manage and maintain the work request queue
- Provide support to end-users for common office software applicaitons
- Assist with managing and maintaining hardware and software inventories
- Manage trouble tickets with external support service
- Work with local suppliers
- Thoroughly research technical issues and document solutions for user problems in a timely manner
- Create reports in Crystal Reports on a consistent basis
- Maintain incident tracking system from the input of issues through the resolutions, including any necessary escalation to the IT at HQ
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of SAP, Crystal Reports, MS Office, Windows OS, Lotus Notes
- Ability to work in an integrated multinational team
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Good understanding of Level 1 and Level 2 IT Support
- "Whatever it takes!" attitude and the desire to grow professionally within Interlake Mecalux.