IT Business Analyst- Melrose Park, IL headquarters
We are hiring an IT Business Analyst in our corporate IT department to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software and network communication
- Manage and maintain the work request queue
- Thoroughly research technical issues and document solutions for user problems in a timely manner
- Develop and create reports in Crystal Reports on a consistent basis
- Train and provide user support with application related issues. Administer and support application as necessary (login, functionality, reporting, data integrity, interfaces).
- Maintain incident tracking system from the input of issues through the resolutions, including any necessary escalation to the IT team at HQ.
- Provide support to end-users for common office software applications
- Assist with managing and maintaining hardware and software inventories
- Communicate with local suppliers in regards to business needs
- Manage trouble tickets with external support services
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Ability to travel to Barcelona for 3-6 months for training
- Experience (at least 6 months) in IT with responsibilities for SAP development and integration
- A clear understanding of computer systems, programming and application concepts, combined with well-developed analytical skills
- Experience in multinational or international projects.
- Experience with MS SQL database
- Knowledge and development of Crystal Reports.
- Bilingual in English/ Spanish