We are hiring an Drafter to work out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office.
- Produce drawing of racking structures using AutoCAD or other CAD software.
- Ensure that product designs meet all applicable industry codes and specifications
- Coordinate proposal generation including bills of material , pricing/selecting material, generating layouts/drawings as well as coordinating with Engineering & Installations when required.
- Interact extensively with Engineering, Installations, and Sales departments in order to complete work on time and as required by the customer. Communicate occasionally with external consultants/contractors, customers/distributors, and plant personnel.
- Ensure confidentiality and reliability of product design, codes, processes, and intellectual property
- Other duties as needed
Vacancy located in:
Melrose Park, IL
- Associate's degree in Engineering Technology or related technical degree. Related experience in structural drawings in lieu of education may be acceptable
- Previous experience in AutoCAD or other CAD software
- Professional communication skills