Interlake Mecalux, the US subsidiary of Mecalux, S.A., is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of warehouse solutions.
We are hiring an Electromechanic/Maintenance Technician to work at our customers sites throughout the United States.
- Perform installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of material handling systems.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g. multi-meter, laptop)
- Execute the installation and support services safely, on time, and with the highest level of quality
- Coordinate installation and support activities with other personnel in the company and with other installers (both within the company and outside contractors/business partners)
- Collaborate on the development of technical and training documentation
- Participate in final walk-through of the conveyor systems and part cage as needed
- Complete necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate inventory of company-supplied tools
- Other tasks as needed
- High school diploma
- Two to five years of related experience in mechanical troubleshooting, maintenance and/or installation.
- Electro/mechanical background and skill-set in installation/troubleshooting in an industrial service environment preferred. Conveyor and Stacker Crane experience a plus.
- Ability to climb ladders and work from heights.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to travel 100%
|How to apply
||Job application center