Automation Sales Engineer - Melrose Park, IL
Automation / Operations
We are hiring an Automation Sales Engineer to work out of our Melrose Park, IL headquarters.
- Meet assigned annual goal established for booking of new sales orders.
- Develop customer relationships and establish new customer accounts.
- Assist with maintaining existing customer accounts as required.
- Prepare project proposals and project cost estimates based on customer bid specifications and Interlake Mecalux proposal documentation. Manage customer contract issues during the bid process including terms, delivery, and payment schedules.
- Develop project concepts and project proposals to solve customer needs and requests.
- Coordinate efforts with management and engineering to meet proposal deadlines, project commitments, and margin & revenue expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Solid understanding of engineering principles
- A customer-focused and results-oriented attitude with the drive to support sales growth
- Professional communication skills, with fluency in Spanish preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, ever-changing environment, doing "whatever it takes!" in the Interlake Mecalux spirit