Industrial Sales Representative
Interlake Mecalux is hiring Territory Sales Managers to join our sales team. We are a growing company that is looking for an energetic and qualified Industrial Sales Representative to lead us to further growth!
The Industrial Sales Representative is responsible for targeting, acquiring, enlarging, and maintaining sales of Interlake Mecalux products within his or her assigned territory.
- Manage relationships by updating customers' knowledge of products/applications, securing engineering/design support, and providing appropriate training.
- Demonstrate leadership with customers by conducting sales presentations, directing sales calls, managing contract negotiations, and overseeing the execution of sales contracts.
- Utilize market research to develop sales opportunities which will assure market performance and penetration in support of business initiatives.
- Partner with customers to develop long term relationships, generate additional sales, and guide problem resolution discussions.
- Develop monthly and weekly sales plans that include prospecting activities and forecasts.
- Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation, and customer service activities.
Vacancy located in:
- Hard-working, action-oriented, results-driven, and motivated to sell.
- Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing, or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Prior non-management sales and/or customer service experience is preferred, with experience selling or supporting the sales of a technical product ideal.
- Knowledge of professional selling techniques, negotiation techniques, account development strategies.
ContactJob application center
Personal Data of Natural Persons
The protection of your personal details is one of the MECALUX Group –called from here on MECALUX - main concerns. For the purposes of preserving and guarantying your privacy at all times, in strict enforcement of what was established in the Organic Law 15/1999, from the 13th. December, regarding the Protection of Personal Data -“LOPD”- and the rest of legislation concordant with the subject. Consequently, MECALUX informs you about all the personal data that can be received through the web, as well as the ones that can be given through the e-mail, postal mail, fax, telephone or any other medium. Your data will be treated with strict privacy according to the company’s privacy and security policy as well as according to the LOPD, and they will be added to the company responsibility file. The aim of the collection of these data is to manage your relation with MECALUX, as well as to inform you about offers, promotions, products and services offered by the company. They are used for surveys, statistics, market tendency analysis and for following your preferences regarding the surfing through the web site, to personalise and improve our services.
Likewise, MECALUX informs you can exercise, at any time and according to the LOPD, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data as well as the right to revoke, without retroactive effect, the given consent for the communication of your data to any company from the group, sending a letter to MECALUX, S.A., calle Silici 1, 08940 Cornellà - Barcelona – Spain or, for your added convenience, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference “Data Protection”.
On the other hand, the company understands that all the personal data you have provided us with in your relation with MECALUX, are true, complete and precise, and therefore it is your charge to communicate to the company any modification regarding them.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.