Facilities Design Services
The Interlake Mecalux facility design engineers specialize in material handling logistics and provide intelligent, real world solutions to warehousing, manufacturing and distribution challenges. Basic capabilities include:
- Strategic Planning
- Data Analysis
- Concept Development and Evaluation
- Computer Simulation Modeling
- Equipment Specifications
- Operational Audits/Improvements
- Material Handling Systems Design and Construction
- Systems Controls/Integration Specialists
- Industrial Engineers Specializing in Productivity, Space Utilization and Material Flow
Facility Design Services for More Complex Needs include:
- Material Handling Systems Design Controls
- Inventory Analysis
- Space Utilization Studies
- System Value Analysis and Cost Justification
For questions or to set up a free needs analysis, contact 866-MECALUX.
For more information on Facilities Design, click here.
Visit our Needs Profiler tool to help define your unique material handling requirements.