The company’s ambitious expansion plans have solidified our status as a comprehensive industry leader of warehouse and technological solutions developed by pinpointing the customers’ needs.
2000 – 2010
- Opening of new branches in Belgium, Poland, Czech Republic, Brazil, Singapore and Slovakia.
- Deal between Mecalux and IESE, creating CIIL (international Centre for Logistics Research).
- Renovation of the company's corporate image.
- New production centers in the USA and Poland open.
- Creation of the industrial directory Logismarket.
- Launch of the robotics division dedicated to manufacturing automated storage systems.
- Buy-out of TKINSA (Thyssen Krupps division of automated warehouses) and Esmena.
- The Esmena production plant in Sao Paulo, Brazil, is incorporated.
- Industrial magazine Logismarket launched.
- Expansion of factories in Poland and Chicago.
- Asset acquistion of UFC Interlake Holding Company in the United States and Mexico.
- Purchase option for the US company UFC Interlake Holding Co.
- The launch of the New Gijón technology center for the technological development of the EasyWMS® management software.
- Consolidation of new production plant for galvanized metal and carpentry in Cornellà.
- Launch of Clasimat® and Spinblock®.
- Continued expansion of the company’s product range with the new Movirack®.
- Automation of new warehouse and shipping center in Cornellà.
- Newly launched version of EasyWMS®.
- The Mecalux group launches logistics magazine Interlake Mecalux News in the U.S.