-Answer the telephone and switchboard in a courteous and timely manner.
- Attentively listen to caller’s questions and requests and use sound judgment and knowledge of company operations and procedures to appropriately respond.
- Record messages accurately and legibly according to established practices.
- Forward messages to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Greet and direct guests visiting the company.
- Maintain front desk and appropriate materials to facilitate job responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolve customer issues in a professional manner, always delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times.
- Determine the nature of the business and assist guests accordingly by providing appropriate information or directing guests to other personnel.
- Receive, screen, open and distribute mail when required.
- Prepare for delivery and send outgoing documents and other materials.
- Schedule conference calls and make conference room reservations.
- Enter orders.
- Make all hotel, flight, and rental car reservations for internal personnel and visiting guests when needed.
- Order office supplies and control the distribution appropriately
- Order business Cards and distribute to personnel appropriately
- Other duties as needed.
- HS diploma and 3+ years of related professional experience
- Developed customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of common office applications, including scanning, faxing, email, telephones, switchboards, etc.
- Professional phone and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
|How to apply||Job application center|