This role is responsible for creating bills of lading and packing slips for truck loads and contacting carriers for daily pickups to ensure on time shipment.
- Prepare accurate bills of lading and packing slips
- Prepare ship schedule report daily
- Develop LTL carrier call list
- Provide shipping status and order visibility information as required to both internal and external clients, monitoring ship information, closing of shipped orders, order status, etc.
- Schedule out going shipments to successfully meet ship dates.
- Conduct analysis on shipping quality incidents as needed
- Maintain finished goods inventory ensuring accuracy
- Maintain a clean and orderly shipping and receiving department
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly shipping and inventory reports both promptly and accurately using AS400 and MS Excel.
- Must be extremely self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong communication skills and excellent analytical aptitude
- Developed customer service skills with a “whatever it takes” attitude while supporting and modeling the desired culture of Interlake Mecalux.
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience
- Good understanding of shipping and receiving processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience shipping via LTL, FTL, and flat bed is highly preferred
|How to apply
||Job application center
Copyright © 2016 Mecalux, S.A. All Rights Reserved.