This role is responsible for creating bills of lading and packing slips for truck loads and contacting carriers for daily pickups to ensure on time shipment.
- Prepare accurate bills of lading and packing slips
- Prepare ship schedule report daily
- Develop LTL carrier call list
- Provide shipping status and order visibility information as required to both internal and external clients, monitoring ship information, closing of shipped orders, order status, etc.
- Schedule out going shipments to successfully meet ship dates.
- Conduct analysis on shipping quality incidents as needed
- Maintain finished goods inventory ensuring accuracy
- Maintain a clean and orderly shipping and receiving department
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly shipping and inventory reports both promptly and accurately using AS400 and MS Excel.