Inside Sales Coordinator - Melrose Park, IL
- Coordinate proposal generation including creating bills of material, pricing/selecting material, generating layouts/drawings as well as coordinating with Engineering & Installations when required.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely professional manner, always delivering a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide inside sales support for the various sales territories. Work with Outside Sales and Distributor partners.
- Assist customer service with technical support as required.
- Work with sales and inside staff on pricing for standard and nonstandard projects.
- Represent company by serving as a direct customer contact when required. Visit customers and or meet with customers as required.
- Determine spare parts to order for repairs
- Keep current with all applicable products and offerings.
- Follow up on incoming sales leads as directed.
- Answer questions about product or warranties.
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly quote database
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Familiarity with AutoCAD preferred, but not required
- Strong, polished communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical aptitude
- Desire to learn about the Material Handling industry
- A customer-focused and “whatever it takes” attitude.
|How to apply||Job application center|