Responsible for writing communication pieces to market the company’s products, new technologies, other significant information to both internal personnel and external clients, and for Mecalux News.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Writing pieces for Mecalux news.
- Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable perceptions of
- Prepare or edit company publications for internal and external audiences, including internal bulletins, magazines, promotions, and advertisements.
-Respond to requests for information from internal and external clients.
- Confer with production, engineering, sales, and managers to identify trends and interest/concerns and prepare communication pieces in response.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and method of communication.
- Study drawings, photographs, case studies, and product samples to communicate technology and use.
- Confer with internal resources, such as engineering, sales, and production, and review other material, such as drawings, photographs, case studies, and product samples to become familiar with product technologies and production methods in order to effectively communicate to internal and external clients.
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
- Receive international case studies and translate from Spanish to English for US marketing magazines.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, English, architecture, or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills, with an expert understanding of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Fluency of Spanish is preferred.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Professional business acumen with the ability to multi-task extensively and remain results-oriented while receiving ambiguous direction.
|How to apply||Job application center|