Responsible for designing and creating web projects, electronic mail marketing campaigns, posters, banners, 2D/3D animations, and other marketing media and materials as needed.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Review, correct and validate texts and multimedia content.
- Work with customers to acquire multimedia content and case studies for publication.
- Creation of newsletters and other media to distribute to customers and Directory users.
- Translation and proofreading of documents and catalogs for the US market.
- Collaboration in the various projects of the department.
- Tracking business proposals.
- Negotiating the terms of service agreements with outside vendors such as photographers, videographers etc.
- Degree in graphic/web design or multimedia or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of cross-browser web layout, aimed at both static and dynamic pages.
- Knowledge and experience in usability/accessibility and current web standards.
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Flash software.
- Knowledge and experience with JQuery, optimization techniques, performance of web pages.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of JSP
- Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, etc.) is helpful but not required.
- Professional business acumen; ability to muti-task;
- Customer-focused; hands-on; results-oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
|How to apply||Job application center|