- Review and process all customer purchase orders; verifying accuracy of pricing, discount, and bills of material submitted.
- Check customer-provided part numbers with part numbers in AS/400.
- Work closely with the sales administration and engineering implementation teams to coordinate verification of data submitted.
- Reconcile orders that may not be in compliance with company standards
- Assist with change order processing
- Manage the order process to ensure submission of data is accurate and processed timely
- Support customers and distributor engineering by answering some light technical and engineering questions.
- Ensure that process and technical manuals are up to date and that the sales department is using the current processes as required for maximum efficiency
- Perform tasks or assume responsibilities that are not included in this job description, including but not limited to assistance to Inside Sales team as deadlines or workloads dictate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or General Engineering
- Strong MS Excel skills with a familiarity of AutoCAD
- The ability and desire to work independently and under minimal supervision
- The ability to maintain absolute focus in a hectic and busy open office environment
- Engineering background with a desire to learn about the Material Handling Industry.
- A customer-focused passion with a “whatever it takes” attitude
|How to apply||Job application center|