Order Entry Admin- Carrollton, TX
- Review customer orders for pricing, accurate part numbers, and valid Purchase Order number
- Work closely with Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing, and Shipping to ensure accuracy of customer order and availability of product.
- Enter customer orders by in-putting alpha-numeric information via computer keyboard and ensuring that all required data fields are completed and responses provided to system messages
- Validate accuracy of orders by comparing Order Verifications to Customer Purchase Orders.
- Review order entered by other CSR’s and correct orders as needed.
- Create reports relating to bookings, sales, and shipments on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for review by company executive management.
- Copy and file orders, pulling order information as needed.
- Provide Receptionist and Travel Coordinator duties
- Advanced MS Office skills required
- Exposure to AS/400 or other ERP systems is preferred.
- Understanding of the concepts of exceptional customer service.
- Ability to follow through on complex projects.
- HS Diploma required, with additional education ideal.
- Previous data entry experience preferred
- Previous experience working in an administrative/sales support role within a manufacturing or industrial company ideal.
|How to apply||Contact HR|