Entry Level Civil Engineer - Melrose Park, IL
- Review and process all customer purchase order, verifying pricing and discount.
- Check customer-provided part numbers with part numbers in AS/400.
- Ensure that process and technical manuals are up to date and that the sales department is using the current processes as required for maximum efficiency
- Resolve special customer requests such as order and quote revisions, material/product substitutions, and special shipping requests.
- Monitor and track the status of outstanding orders, quotes, and reservations.
- Provide time-sensitive material quotes
- Support customers and distributor engineering by answering some light technical and engineering questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong MS Excel skills with a familiarity of AutoCAD
- The ability and desire to work independently and under minimal supervision
- The ability to maintain absolute focus in a hectic and busy open office environment
- Engineering background with a desire to learn about the Material Handling Industry.
- A customer-focused passion with a “whatever it takes” attitude while supporting and modeling the desired culture of Interlake Mecalux.
Local candidates only.
Permanent, Full Time
|How to apply||Contact HR|