- Coordinate proposal generation including creating bills of material, pricing/selecting material, generating layouts/drawings as well as coordinating with Engineering & Installations when required.
- Orchestrate regular project meetings internally with Sales and with customers when required
- Provide product application and product orientation training to internal personnel and external customers in order to demonstrate Interlake Mecalux’s engineering and manufacturing capabilities.
- Provide training, guidance, and support to customers, Area Market Managers, and Account Executives related to estimating/pricing procedures as well as order preparation activities
- Utilize OPC to log and follow up on all leads and quotes that are given to the distributors and internal sales department. Follow established lead generation program guidelines. -Monitor all lost projects identifying reason for loss and report back to Area Market Manager.
- Visit customers and/or meet with customers as required.
- Maintain weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Teach and train new associates as they join Engineering, Customer Service, and Sales.
- Develop strong professional relationships with key partners in our business, including Sales, Engineering, and Installations.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely professional manner, always delivering a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
- Help to develop strategies for assigned territory utilizing organizational directives and sales and market trends to achieve business initiatives, maintain customer satisfaction, and meet customers’ needs.
- Help to evaluate distributor performance and identify distributor relationships that best meet business goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD preferred, but not required.
- Strong, polished communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical aptitude.
- Desire to learn about the Material Handling industry
- A customer-focused and “whatever it takes” attitude.
Interlake Mecalux offers excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match and no waiting period to start participating.
- Paid Time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for growth! We promote from within and value continuous process improvements!