We are currently searching for Maintenance personnel to work out of our Melrose Park, IL factory.
- Troubleshoot industrial machinery
- Paint structures, perform masonry work, repair plumbing fixtures and woodwork
- Make repairs to tools and equipment
- Inspect equipment and diagnose trouble or malfunctions
- Analyze equipment failures, determining cause and making necessary adjustments
- Install power, light and control circuits and conduit
- Work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, schematics, or layouts
- Select appropriate materials and operate equipment to complete work, including electrical hand tools and voltage or ampere measuring devices
- Repair, maintain, and install minor and major electrical systems and fixtures
- Move, install and adjust fixtures, motors and other electrical / mechanical equipment
- Measure, cut, bond, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit
- Connect power cables to equipment and install grounding leads
- Test electrical equipment for safety
- Perform preventative maintenance service to machinery and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Team oriented
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance with the proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a timely manner.
- Proficient knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment used in steel fabiraction including roll forming or profiling equipment, progressive stamping dies, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's, paint machines, presses, welding equipment, etc.
Interlake Mecalux offers excellent benefits including:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent insurance including medical, dental, vision, life/disability.
- Robust 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- The invaluable opportunity to work for a growing, global company that values continuous process improvements and promotes from within.