Maintenance Worker - Melrose Park, IL
We are currently searching for Maintenance personnel to work out of our Melrose Park, IL factory.
- Troubleshoot industrial machinery
- Paint structures, perform masonry work, repair plumbing fixtures and woodwork
- Make repairs to tools and equipment
- Inspect equipment and diagnose trouble or malfunctions
- Analyze equipment failures, determining cause and making necessary adjustments
- Install power, light and control circuits and conduit
- Work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, schematics, or layouts
- Select appropriate materials and operate equipment to complete work, including electrical hand tools and voltage or ampere measuring devices
- Repair, maintain, and install minor and major electrical systems and fixtures
- Move, install and adjust fixtures, motors and other electrical / mechanical equipment
- Measure, cut, bond, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit
- Connect power cables to equipment and install grounding leads
- Test electrical equipment for safety
- Perform preventative maintenance service to machinery and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Team oriented
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance with the proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a timely manner.
- Proficient knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment used in steel fabiraction including roll forming or profiling equipment, progressive stamping dies, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's, paint machines, presses, welding equipment, etc.
|How to apply||Contact HR|